Photo

What should we do with war inactives?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: What to do with the war inactives? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

What shall we do with the war inactives?

1. Kick (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Warn and if happens again within next 2 wars - Then kick (3 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

3. Take out of next WAR - and if they turn up to next and donate troops and show they are active, then re - add to next war (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. Let it carry on as it's just a game. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 WalBanger

WalBanger

Clan Leader

• Administrators
  • 76 posts
Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:51 AM

Hi

After tonight's very very close match, where if we had got 1 more star from 1 of the inactive players we would of won the war easily as 2 more players could of taken from towns 25,26 and 27 as easy wins, I have decided what people think should happen to these people....

Now just to be clear... This is only for suggestions and at the end of the day SEARCHER is the leader and it's his choice... the clan has been running very well so far and I stand by his decisions. ..

Now some of you might be angry from the lose tonight, but I want you to answer this in a calm manor:-
Because even though 24hrs is a long time and usually plenty of time to do your 2 attacks... at the end of the day there are sometimes real life things that have to come 1st or effect availability, like someone's ill or Internet goes down etc etc...

WalBangerGamingGod2.jpg

#2 WalBanger

WalBanger

Clan Leader

• Administrators
  • 76 posts
Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:53 AM

My personal opinion is to take them out of wars until they prove they are active and help give troops in war (if low level then no troops but show active by talking in chat)

WalBangerGamingGod2.jpg

#3 Thor800

Thor800

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:23 AM

Real life should always come first and as long as they say why then I don't think it should be a problem it's a game at end of day and ground can be made up again. But also if no attacks just because they can't be bothered is a problem and agree with Walb on taking out of war until proven they can be active

#4 Thor800

Thor800

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:25 AM

I also believe if there's no attacks for 2 consecutive wars without reason given should be a warning and third consecutive no show should be kicked or moved to second clan ?

#5 King Derkteur

King Derkteur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:13 PM

I think also we should kick people (after a fair warning) who are not attacking with maximum lvl troops (acting cheap..., for example archers instead wizards) and that keep on fucking up attacks. Like not emptying clan castle, no (smart) use of spells, etc..

We have a few of those in our clan unfortunately.

#6 WalBanger

WalBanger

Clan Leader

• Administrators
  • 76 posts
Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:17 PM

I think also we should kick people (after a fair warning) who are not attacking with maximum lvl troops (acting cheap..., for example archers instead wizards) and that keep on fucking up attacks. Like not emptying clan castle, no (smart) use of spells, etc..

We have a few of those in our clan unfortunately.

Hmmm not so sure about this, I understand that it becomes annoying when people always do stupid things...
But I don't think the clan should be about skill... It should be about friends and fun...

What we can do is start to post helpful tips on these forums and hopefully they will follow the advice :-)

But people not playing in the wars on a regular basis should be dealt with...

WalBangerGamingGod2.jpg

#7 Kingwally

Kingwally

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:58 PM

With the latest update, as you stated WalBanger, just don't include them in any war till they beg to be included is more then fare. No reason to kick unless space in the clan is needed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users