5 replies to this topic

#1 WalBanger

WalBanger

Clan Leader

• Administrators
  • 76 posts
Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:00 AM

Well what do you guys think?

When a war starts, who do you think we should attack with our 1st attack?

1) our Number equal (I.e if your ranked 10 you attack player 10 on their side)
2) our recommended target (this is usually a few level below us)
3) any target that we think we can get 3 stars on

I personally prefer option 1) because of a few reasons:-
Advantages
-even the lowest players have a chance to get a win.
-this has potential of getting 1 or 2 stars on the highest targets that we never get normal

Disadvantages
-is we miss a few easy 3 stars (losing 1 or 2 stars in total) but I think this is easy made up by the extras we get from their top players

I feel if we can't beat our equal then we probably won't beat them anyway....
And your 2nd attack can clear up and 2 stars and make 3 stars...

Option 2)
Advantages
-Should be easy to get 3 stars

Disadvantage
-lower players won't get any city's they can attack
-we miss the higher stars from harder targets

Option 3)
Advantages
- Some Easy 3 stars

Disadvantages
-lower players can't help as easy targets are gone
-miss out on the extra 1 or 2 stars from higher targets

WalBangerGamingGod2.jpg

#2 Thor800

Thor800

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:19 AM

We should use first ATTACK to hit our equal player we hit anything else first it means lower members get nothing as Lisa did this war

#3 King Derkteur

King Derkteur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:11 PM

I would go for number 2, if a choice needs ot be made

I would prefer a method in which you first let the bottom 10 players play out their attacks let's say the first 5 hours of a war, followed by the next 10 etc. Then you avoid higher players attacking to low.

#4 Thor800

Thor800

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:27 PM

But that's restricting lower players isn't it ? And also it means lower players must be on at start of war this is quickly turning into valour if it does then I'm off sorry I don't have that sort of time available it's why I quit valour

#5 King Derkteur

King Derkteur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:12 AM

But that's restricting lower players isn't it ? And also it means lower players must be on at start of war this is quickly turning into valour if it does then I'm off sorry I don't have that sort of time available it's why I quit valour

I agree withy our comments, and I'm only suggesting. I think we should try to find a mechanism that the power is used on the right opponents. Since last update you can see player position 10 attacking 20 and 12 attacking 5. It should be the other way around as that will increase stars. Do you have a suggestion how we can reach that goal? 

With respect of my mechanism, I'm not saying people can only attack in that time slot, but lower lvl players can't complain lower lvl opponents are gone when they log in. Certain high lvl players in our group wait now until the last few hours of a war..

#6 Thor800

Thor800

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:25 PM

I believe as long as we wait until last four maybe five hrs before higher members take lower stars that are left is fine but not always the case it's happened to me and Lisa where we have been left with unattainable targets long before war is finished its not such a problem for me as I just get on with it and do my best but for some it's not so easy and gets frustrating if it's frustrating for too long they may quit that's bad for clan
  • WalBanger likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users