Photo

Putting the band back together; the new ET is here!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HellYeaH

HellYeaH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Posted 29 July 2015 - 11:34 PM

Hey guys!

How is everyone? Its been a long time, maybe 2007 ish? Great to see that you still have the site going wallbanger!

Ive came across a game called Dirty Bomb, its free to play on steam. It reminded me a lot of ET and later i found out that its from the same developer; Splash Damage. In the code they even use the same class names like field ops (with air strike and artillery) & covert ops and theyve implemented something similar to trickjumping as well.

Ive only been on it a few days but it feels awesome. It would be great to play a few games with you guys. I have a friends TS server we could use if youre up for it. This weekend they will have almost all mercs on rotation. Because it's ftp you have to unlock mercs by playing games or just buying them with real money.

It's in open b├Ęta now: https://steamcommunity.com/app/333930
  • HellYeaH likes this

#2 WalBanger

WalBanger

Clan Leader

• Administrators
  • 76 posts
Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:02 PM

Hi...Ya I'm up for that... You still got me on steam?
If so give a shout and I'll come join you

WalBangerGamingGod2.jpg

#3 WalBanger

WalBanger

Clan Leader

• Administrators
  • 76 posts
Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:15 PM

Ohh and Cyrex is playing this as well I think :-)

WalBangerGamingGod2.jpg

#4 Cyr3x

Cyr3x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:12 PM

Hey Hellyeah, long time no see. How are you doing?

Dirty Bomb is treating me good so far, i have some issues with it but few games are perfect. The cards i don't really care for and some classes feel a little unbalanced but the core gameplay is pretty damn good. Tried sawbonez for a while thinking it would come close to a ET medic but that merc is not for me. Mainly go for Aura with a SMG or Skyhammer at the moment.

set gamma11 "set r_gamma 2.0;set gdn vstr gamma10;set gup vstr gamma11;echo ^fGamma: 2.0"

//Confirmation

echo Custom Config Succesfully Loaded //Cheers Hellyeah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users